• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmystry

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm new to the forum but an experienced shooter. I am a fairly recent blackpowder shooter (2 yrs) and I own a T/C Hawken .50 capper and a Lyman Plains Pistol as a sidekick. I have never had more fun in the shooting sports world than blackpowder shooting! I would like to find a reenactment group in Southern Utah...I love history and my great grandfather is one of the prominent men in the historical Golden Spike picture of the Union Pacific/Southern Pacific trains coming together on May 10, 1869 at Promontory, Utah. I am a true child of the Old West!
Glad to be here. :)

Any "true child of the Old West" is always welcome here on the Forum - or any place else that's worth a damn. :hatsoff:

From a true child of the "Old West" - Westsylvania, that is. (Google it). :thumbsup:

Grumpa

Back