• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hoyt Rebore

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a smoothie rifled to 62-cal for $80, so I'd imagine whereas he needs to drill it first that it might be around $120. Call him, he'll tell you, call early, 8 to 9am and just hang up and try again if he doesn't answer. Recommend you not leave a message ...

I just received a barrel back from him on Friday, June 14. Cost for a rebore, re-rifle and rebreech was $140 plus shipping. I think his base cost for ream and rifle is $125. Call him before you send it, or you will be on the long list.

I just received a barrel back from him on Friday, June 14. Cost for a rebore, re-rifle and rebreech was $140 plus shipping. I think his base cost for ream and rifle is $125. Call him before you send it, or you will be on the long list.
Does he chamber single shots?

Back