• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hunting in a couple years

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kentuckywindage

62 Cal.
Reaction score
In my own back yard it looks like :shocked2:
PICT0023.jpg

two of them are 5x5's and the other is a 4x4 with a double browtine. One of them isnt quite a 5x5 as he has what i call knuckle antlers at the tips. Have to be 1" long to qualify as an antler point.

Im pretty excited to finally see some deer. Im going to be putting in a pond next month or so and i think that extra water will really help out as we've been pretty darn dry big time.

I actually got 86 photos of these 3 deer from last night and early this morning. At Noon today i went to grab the SD card out of my camera and i jumped the 4x4 that was bedded in the shade about 15 yards away. I swear, every time i hear a mule deer thump his hoofs on the ground when they take off, i just about mess my pants :haha:

They are all shooters but since its the first 3 deer on the property in 16 years of living here, they will get at least 3 more years of growing.. If someone else doesnt get them :shake:

that is one dandy muley, hopefully he has alot of luck with the ladies this fall, it would be nice to have a plot of ground filled with that caliber of deer. :thumbsup:

correction gents! After getting better close up pictures of the double browtine buck, he will be a 6x5 after he sprouts his main frame tips!

Back