• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hy everybody

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergar

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello: My name is Fernando I am form Uruguay. Does anybody know where is it? je, je....
I recently bought an used Thompson Center Hawken. Here it is not usual to use muzzleoaders, so most probably I will enter many times into this forum to understand more about using this rifle. So thank you to accept me in. Best regards.

Welcome! You should enjoy the information available here in both current topics and past posts which can be searched. And, yes, at least one Forum member knows where Uruguay is. Has the salvage of the Graf Spee been completed?

Dear Coot: I believe there are still some Graf Spee parts under the sea. I see that you are informed, je, je. Regards.

Welcome Fernando !
Hope you find this forum as useful as I have. I also come from an area where there is little enthusiasm or knowledge around muzzleloading.
I even have to make my own black powder! You'd better not tell the South African police department or they'll have me arrested. :grin:

Keep your powder dry.
Aran

:hatsoff:

Back