• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I build cannons

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevew8

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone! here from Rigby Idaho. Love muzzleloading hunting, and am an avid history buff. I also have an obsession with making cannons

Attachments

• stock1.jpg
    stock1.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6
Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

Nice. There used to be a website called "Cannon Mania" that sold cannon from small scale models right up to real, cannon-size cannons. Regret I did not get a 1" swivel gun or salute cannon while they existed.

Nice. There used to be a website called "Cannon Mania" that sold cannon from small scale models right up to real, cannon-size cannons. Regret I did not get a 1" swivel gun or salute cannon while they existed.
Well let know if

we’ll let me know if you’d like one. those in the picture are 1 in bore and I do sell them

Hey there! I love Rigby!! I am outside of Nampa! I make toy soldiers (54mm) and love your cannons! Would like to acquire a piece of your work if possible. I also have a full scale Mountain Howitzer! I do Idaho Living history with the Fort Boise Garrison group. (Idaho and US Regulars from 1863 to 1898. Big emphasis on the local Indian troubles.) Love to talk sometime!

"Esto Perpetua"!!

Attachments

• Howitzer1.JPG
    Howitzer1.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Steve, Welcome to the cannon forum. The picture of your builds is very nice. Look forward to your stories and achievements in making model cannons. Yours look very nice, do you fire them also.

Hey there! I love Rigby!! I am outside of Nampa! I make toy soldiers (54mm) and love your cannons! Would like to acquire a piece of your work if possible. I also have a full scale Mountain Howitzer! I do Idaho Living history with the Fort Boise Garrison group. (Idaho and US Regulars from 1863 to 1898. Big emphasis on the local Indian troubles.) Love to talk sometime!

"Esto Perpetua"!!
yah lets get together some and talk im not sure how to do it here but lets figure it out!

Steve, Welcome to the cannon forum. The picture of your builds is very nice. Look forward to your stories and achievements in making model cannons. Yours look very nice, do you fire them also.
yes they do and are a blast to do so haha

Back