• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I dunno where RC is.....

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC You know we both bust our balls all in fun but any deer no matter the size taken at 60 yards with a Smoothie, with good shot made like that, is a Trophy any day. :hatsoff:

Swampy said:
RC You know we both bust our balls all in fun but any deer no matter the size taken at 60 yards with a Smoothie, with good shot made like that, is a Trophy any day. :hatsoff:

it impressed the hell outa me! :shocked2: specially the damage it did on it's way thru! :shocked2: you got one @75 yds. right? I wouldn't be afraid to shoot 75 with mine...but closer is way more better! (see'um better too! :haha: )

RC said:
Swampy said:

it impressed the hell outa me! :shocked2: specially the damage it did on it's way thru! :shocked2: you got one @75 yds. right? I wouldn't be afraid to shoot 75 with mine...but closer is way more better! (see'um better too! :haha: )

Yep give me a 25 yard shot any day! :haha:

Nice!! :thumbsup: :bow:

(Swampy has a rear sight... advantage) :haha:

Great shot with the smoothie! :thumbsup:

Nice RC,
I noticed that the lock is on the right side of that beautful smoothie.
:grin:
I aim with my left eye as well.

RC said:
Swampy said:
Roy said:
Nice!! :thumbsup: :bow:

(Swampy has a rear sight... advantage) :haha:

Great shot with the smoothie! :thumbsup:

Yeah but, but, his barrel is longer than mine! :haha:

:shocked2: but not 15 yds longer! :blah:

If I remember correctly, I didn't need to track mine. :grin: See you should be shooting a bigger ball! :grin:

Back