• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I Finally Scored with a Decent Buck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Duck Hunter, that is an exceptional Florida buck and a fine trophy. I lived in Brevard County for 26 years until I retired in 2009, and I never shot a buck nearly as nice as yours. How old do you think he was? Keep yer powder dry........robin :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get his jawbone back but I should have it by the end of next week. I saw the deer last year and he was a 7 point then but he didn't have the beam length he had when I shot him.

I'm guessing :idunno: he was 4 1/2 yrs. old but I'll know for sure in a week.

I used to go over to Titusville every weekend back when I was single (42 years ago). I was dating a nice young lady who lived there.

:thumbsup: Grats.
Glad you got out hunting instead of listening to the Dr's orders. Probably did you more good anyway.

Patocazador said:
I didn't get his jawbone back but I should have it by the end of next week. I saw the deer last year and he was a 7 point then but he didn't have the beam length he had when I shot him.

I'm guessing :idunno: he was 4 1/2 yrs. old but I'll know for sure in a week.

Deputy Dog, he was 5 1/2 yrs old according to his jawbone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back