• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I got a surprise this weekend!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Musketman said:
Got ant other pictures of it?

That's the best picture that I've got.

Greenmtnboy said:
Bald Mtn Man said:
Thanks all.
It's definitely going to be a full mount.

That is a beautful cat :bow: :bow: , Ya ever thought about making a skull cap to keep that hairless knob of yours warm :haha:
I got a buddy who make beautful hats, you would get more use out of that way, just a thought.
A full mount over your hearth would be sweet as well.
:hatsoff:

A hat.....that's not a bad idea, but I think that I'd rather do a full mount of this cat.

Greenmtnboy said:
thats an ausom pic by the way, what is your dye combo on hunting frock?

I'm not sure about the color. I bought the frock from Druid's Oak at the Dixon's gun builders fair a few years ago. Druid's Oak has a shop in Hancock, Maryland.

Very Nice, we don't see them around here but I have seen them in S. Georgia.
Dusty

Now that's a hell of a trophy! Especially with BP. We have a short season on them in Mass.,but they are seldom seen. I had to dispatch one that had gotten struck by a car while on patrol. Had it tagged by Fish & Game and did a skull cleaning on it. Poor thing was all busted up. Didn't even know we had any in town.

Latest posts

Back