• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I got my 2015 Muzzleloader Antelope back.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idaho Ron....I was looking at your European style mount that has the wooden mount it rests on. Did you design that yourself or purchase it? I am just getting into that style of mount. Too costly for the full mount. By the way great looking trophies!

Really nice goat! I really like the wall pedestal forms these days!!! You've got a great collection of other critters as well, especially those muleys!!

lrb605 said:
Idaho Ron....I was looking at your European style mount that has the wooden mount it rests on. Did you design that yourself or purchase it? I am just getting into that style of mount. Too costly for the full mount. By the way great looking trophies!

I designed and made that my self. All I had at the time was particle board. I wish I would have made it out of good wood but I didn't.

FiremanBrad said:
Really nice goat! I really like the wall pedestal forms these days!!! You've got a great collection of other critters as well, especially those muleys!!

Thanks, I couldn't keep the elk at home so I loaned them to Sportsmans Warehouse in Twin Falls Idaho. They put 6000 dollars insurance on them and they clean them. They took up all of my garage and I have a small garage.

Thanks, that is a portion of the animals I have been lucky to get. They are some of the best though.

Do I have your permission to copy it? I have one mount already from a couple of years ago and have one coming. I really enjoy your youtube channel...lots of good info for a newbie.

Back