• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I like Kentucky people,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hobbles

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I had a neighbor stop by yesterday and he lives on 11 acres that side up to this 60, He lives on the top 4, and the rest is down hill and out of site from his place, it is heavily wooded, He told me there are a lot of deer roamin round down there and that he don't hunt, so,, if I wanted to,, i could go and lighted the deer load fro him, there eatin his hay,, I like Kentucky, the people sure friendly,, I'll need my horse to get them out ,, if I get one there, I'll try this place first

I also like Kentucky folks. Will be moving to Glasgow area as soon as I unload here in "The Nut State". If you need a little help there I'll make the necessary sacrifices. I'm too nice.

Mornin tucoblue
Glasgow is only bout 1/2 hour from here, "after" you get moved I will be your friend,, (after) hafta give me a shout, maybe we can get together and trade stuff we know bout bp, I won't mind sharin my 5 minuets with you,, that's bout all it will take for you to learn ALL i know,,

i like KY to, i plan on retiring from the army there. just 2 yrs to go. i visit the louisville area everytime i get a chance.

I've met a lot of Kentuckians and they're nicer people than Californians (who seem to have been transported here from NY City and other places).

I'd love to live in Kentucky. Some ancestors (on both sides) came from there. Came close to buying land in Eastern Kentucky but didn't (My bad). With the economy as it is and fuel (E. Ky has about three miles of road for every mile of straight line travel) I'm concerned about quitting a marginally good paying job. So much depends on the direction the Country takes in the next couple of years.

Also, I've heard that the drug/crime problem is rather severe in E. Ky. Any ideas, comments? I'd hate to have the only job opportunity to be selling oxicontin out of the back of my car.

Jim aka kiltiemon

Mornin Kiltiemon
"Ky has about three miles of road for every mile of straight line travel"
You got that right, I lived out in s,ca and set my truck up for the open roads there, (410 rear end, car trans) I think they followed a grazing horse to make the roads here, But,,, I do like driving em, with the trees and all, Just got to watch for deer,

" I've heard that the drug/crime problem is rather severe in E. Ky. Any ideas, comments?"
I hear there is a problem here, but I live out in the bigwides and haven't seen it, Must be the people I hang round with,,
Now MOON SHINE,,, hmmmmmm,,

Latest posts

Back