• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Id this gun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO it isnt a Green River Hawken, they are very correct as to the wood work and this one Ive never seen wood just run a curve and stop on the bottom line like that, if you look at the pic of the Leman by Green River you can see how the wood around lock in back turns back up to meet top. I'm sure Ive seen this on here in the last year or two just cant seemto remember what it was. Sorry not much help. Fred :hatsoff:

Hello to all!! I have some more info that may or may not help but thought I would pass it on. The person I bought the rifle from mentioned that he got it from someone who won it at a DU banquet 15 years ago. From all indications it has never been fired as I disassembled a few days back. Just sat in the gun cabinet collecting dust :( Also found a marking on the bottom of breech plug, a oval circle with H & I. If anyone needs particular pic's please let me know.....BBN

Back