• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

If you won Powerball, what would

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goat hunt in AK or Canada with the best outfitter/guide I could find. I'd plan on a couple of weeks to get it done but would try first with my recurve for at least the first half of the trip.

I guess all the free time to hunt/fish/golf would be nice. It would probably ruin me to the point I may not want to do it anymore. I like it right around here chasin whitetails but with money and time I could spread out a little bit. Don't have much desire to hunt anything other than whitetail deer.

Ya know, if I had all the money to have that dream hunt, it probably wouldn't mean as much in the end. There is something really fulfilling about getting a deer or elk on public property, after competing in the draw, scouting the area myself, and trying to outwit the other hunters. Not to mention the looks from the other hunters as you drive by their camp with elk legs sticking out of your jeep. :shocked2:
So ya, I'm thinking booze and loose women. :grin:

P.S. Bigbore, if you really DID hit the lottery, you should be informed that you are now my best friend! :rotf:

I'd like to go back elk hunting in the Bitterroot Wilderness again. Only this time take my .58cal. flintlock and do it without the horses and in more hospitalible country like in Arizona or New Mexico...don't think my health would be up to the Bitterroot Mountains again..it wasn't the first go round and I was well then.

Back