• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm Psyched!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bald Mtn Man said:
BrownBear said:
Make dadgummed, darn tootin sure that your powder supply is there waiting for you when you arrive!

Last thing you need is handcuffs and a criminal record for crossing a border with explosives, much less climbing onto a jet with it.

BrownBear said:
Is a jet and an airport in your formula? I seem to recall reading about that in the hunt description.

I talked to the guide/outfitter tonight. He told me that the jet we'll be flying on is owned by them & it is a private charter. Taking black powder on their plane is expected & won't be a problem, since they specialize in hunting trips.

That's the best news possible. Pretty ritzy outfit to have it's own jet, but it sounds like he's really on the ball about supporting ML hunters. Hats off to him! :hatsoff:

Back