• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GhostRider

32 Cal
Reaction score
I come from a long line of Jack of all trades and master of none. I am retired after 36 years of law enforcement, well over half that as a criminal investigator I went back to work, contracting to a law enforcement entity and plan to work til April 11, 2025. I served all of my career as a firearms instructor and armorer as well. I have worked on many firearms, with successful, satisfactory work starting at age 14.
So hey to all ya all.

Attachments

• Attachment.jpeg
    Attachment.jpeg
    634.2 KB · Views: 3
Welcome from Tennessee
I share a similar background with you. Almost 30 years in law enforcement, also including firearms instructor, and pursuit and defensive driving instructor as well. (Municipal Police Officer/US Border Patrolman/US Immigration Criminal Investigator) However, after I took an early retirement at only age 51, I became a whitewater raft guide for the next 14 years. I didn't want anything more to do with law enforcement.
Now, I'm just another old guy who likes hunting with traditional muzzleloaders.
Several of us old lawmen here. Several others here don't think much of our old profession, so be aware of that.

Welcome from Tennessee
I share a similar background with you. Almost 30 years in law enforcement, also including firearms instructor, and pursuit and defensive driving instructor as well. (Municipal Police Officer/US Border Patrolman/US Immigration Criminal Investigator) However, after I took an early retirement at only age 51, I became a whitewater raft guide for the next 14 years. I didn't want anything more to do with law enforcement.
Now, I'm just another old guy who likes hunting with traditional muzzleloaders.
Several of us old lawmen here. Several others here don't think much of our old profession, so be aware of that.
Thanks for the heads up.

Back