• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Investarms Gemmer .50cal Unfired $700 free shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black_Feather

62 Cal.
Reaction score
I have for sale an Investarms Gemmer and Clemens .50 caliber Great Plains rifle. It is brand new unfired. These are exactly the same as a Lyman Great Plains, still made by investarms but under the new importer gemmer and Clemens. The bore still has the factory grease in it. I had ordered this rifle last year, decided I didn’t care for the weight or the half stock (the rifle just wasn’t for me), I had a family emergency happen (everythings fine now) and the return window closed and it sat unfired in my gun cabinet. I live in a dry climate and my cabinet is regulated for humidity. Stock has these beautiful little swirls in the grain that are hard to show up on camera. There is no rust, just a brand new oiled rifle. Features a 32” barrel with a 1 in 60” twist. Trigger pull will need to be adjusted as it is heavy and I’ll let you adjust to your needs accordingly. Weighs 9.1lbs and is made out of what they call a European Hardwood with an oil finish. Comes with a cleaning jag and an extra primitive sight as the height adjustable sight comes standard already on the barrel. I am also including all original paperwork and a brand new hard plastic gun case and gun lock. I do not have the original box so the gun will be bubble wrapped and packed in the new gun case and packed into a larger box for shipping. I am asking $700 free shipping to states where legal in the lower 48 Unites States, will not ship to: New Jersey, Illinois, Washington D.C., New York (Entire State). Please also check your own research regarding legalities of your state before purchase. I accept PayPal friends and family (do not put any words gun related in PayPal notes) I also accept USPS money order, Cash, and personal check. Will ship after payment received. Thanks for looking. P.s Serious buyers in the comments only, thank you.
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4854.jpeg
IMG_4856.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4845.jpeg
IMG_4846.jpeg
IMG_4842.jpeg
IMG_4841.jpeg
IMG_4840.jpeg
IMG_4838.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not a serious buyer but I will say that's a good price with the free shipping. I shipped a rifle across the country in a sturdy crate and it cost $142 on Fedex.
Thanks Crisco, and thanks for the heads up, my loss is someone’s gain I suppose. It needs to be used by someone, I figured if I take a loss I’d rather it be to a forum member than some random person on gunbroker. I’ve done some shipping estimates, won’t be over $100 but close to it depending on where.

Last edited:
Back