• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Is there a "Big Caliber Syndrome" ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys
At least you fellas did it in order. I went 50, 45, 75(smooth bore), 45 (again),12 guage(smooth bore), 45 (again), 45 (one more), 62... now here I am looking for these 54, 58, and 75 all in rifled round ball guns...
Darn that's me never any order to any thing 12 years in the darn Canadian army and I still can't get organized! :rotf:
Best regards loyalist Dawg

Sounds familiar......If I had unlimited funds, I would probably have to carry my roundballs in a bowling ball case in a few years. Oh yea...I think they are called cannons..... :hmm:

kentucky bucky said:
Sounds familiar......If I had unlimited funds, I would probably have to carry my roundballs in a bowling ball case in a few years. Oh yea...I think they are called cannons..... :hmm:

Now that would be one heck of a "ball bag"
:grin:

scan0004.jpg

:shake: Even if we could find an extra 6 or 7 water buffalo hides laying around to stitch into a possibles bag :hmm: , we could never move it!! :youcrazy:

Roundball,
I like my 2 TC 45s, f/l and p/l the best of all the rifles I have. I'll be 54 in a month and I'm tired of getting slapped around by large caliber guns. I don't need to prove manliness oe macho-ness to anyone. Just like to shoot.
Firewalker
TMA

Back