• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED ISO: Early-Mid 1800’s Musket For Decoration

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thallman1125

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey y’all,
I’m looking to hang a musket up on the wall for decoration as a reminder of my time in the infantry (crossed 1795 rifles). I would like to spend around $650 and less for this. I prefer not to have a reproduction. I would like the barrel and lock dates to match. Doesn’t matter if it’s a flintlock or percussion. I’m looking to buy ASAP.

Thanks!

Something like this? Norwegian 1770s musket rifled in early 19th century. Really scarce. Deaccession from French military museum.
20230116_144326.jpg
20230116_144435.jpg
20230116_144105.jpg

Back