• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It Thundered again tonight down in the Swamp!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swamp Rat said:
Well she hog dressed 130 lbs and heres 4 of it here lol. She was loaded inside with fat.

doe121107d.jpg

Congrats and Waidmanns Heil from Germany, Sir!
My Winterroe was also pretty full of fat.

Regards

Kirrmeister

Way to go Amigo, nice shooting. :thumbsup:

Maybe you should consider writing for a living, great story :thumbsup:

rabbit03

Congratulations Swamp Rat! Beautiful gun and a wonderful eatin' doe there! :applause:

Congratulations, nice lookin' doe!
Your flintlock is the one of the most beautiful gun I've ever seen!

Congrats Swampy, I'm jealous. Won't get a chance to hunt until the '08 season. Save some for me :thumbsup:

Congrates Swampy! That's awesome. She LOOKS fat in the picture. She gona taste real good!

Thanks guys.

We quartered her today and put her in the fridge. I got 17 lbs of trimmed fat from her lol and have not touched the fat on her hams yet. Going to render it and put it up. :thumbsup:

I was surprised, she only aged at 3 1/2 just like the 8 point. Figured her older than that.

great lookin doe! I hate the fact that my muzzle loading season is in early september. I feel like i havent even gone hunting! :shake:
That doe looks like she was packed with fat. She wouldnt have gone hungry!

Back