• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It's here!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My very first Buckskinner arrived!!!! :RO: What a great magazine!! It arrived early too, according to the "allow 4 to 6 weeks"!! I orderd my subscription only a couple weeks ago! I want to order the back issues if they are still available.
Tons of good reading! Ok...I'm going to read it now... :thumbsup:

PN/KS - Good show! You won't regret it. I'm sure glad tis came around before I joined that "other" group.

Regards, sse

Stumblin,

It's been 15 minutes since I put down the magazine and I am just now stopping my laughter over your final article. I am wiping tears from my eyes. My wife has grabbed the magazine from me and is rapidly reading "The Frozen Chosen". She loved the last issue and is snickering paragraph by paragraph through this one. It's as if she feels familiar with the subject somehow...

Truly, thou art gifted. In one of my other lives I am a freelance writer, and I am green with envy over your skills. That series alone is worth the subscription. :RO:

Back