• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

J.Ferree Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I’m new here and a novice basically regarding black powder weapons. I’m hoping to find some info on a flintlock pistol I’ve owned for around 40 years, which I bought from the estate of an avid collector from Penn. who moved to Florida and sadly passed away. i have attached a few photos. The pistol is in nice original condition, as far as I can tell, and is signed on the side plate, J. Ferree, and again in the barrel, with J.F. i‘m hoping to learn ipif the pistol was made by Joel Ferree, or Jacob Ferree. No luck to date on my research, but I suspect there will be a few experts here who might offer some insights. Thanks in advance for taking a look. Charlie.
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_1814.png
IMG_1103.jpeg
IMG_1812.jpeg
IMG_1811.jpeg
IMG_2541.png
IMG_1813.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1810.jpeg
    IMG_1810.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back