• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Junior Hawk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pc.knife

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I a little speak english and I'm sorry for my mistakes...

length ”“ 395mm
steel - N6, selectively hardened
handle - beech, leather

junior.jpg

DSC08452.JPG

DSC08454.JPG

Very nice. Its almost too pretty to be thrown. However, if you decide to throw the axe at a target, you might want to consider removing wood from the end of the handle sticking out ABOVE the axe blade, so that only 1/4"( 6.35 cm) is remaining. If you leave all the wood that appears there now on it, and the end of the handle stricks the target,( or anything else that is hard) you will likely split( crack) the wood, and damage the end.

Your English Grammar is fine! Better than our Polish, to be sure! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Thank You paulvallandigham

length ”“ 395mm
Steel - N6, selectively hardened
Oprawa ”“ beech, brass
Pochwa - leather, antler

tomahawk+maly_2.jpg

pipe+tomahawk02_01.jpg

pipe+tomahawk02_04.JPG

pipe+tomahawk02_05.JPG

pipe+tomahawk02_09.jpg

Very nice work. :thumbsup:
Don't worry about your English. We all speak the same language when it comes to this hobby.

some fine work there mate, an inspiration to hawk lovers . what size is your forging stock ?

What a great post. Good looking hawk, great pictures, and I've learned what the translation for handle and sheath are in Polish. Outstanding craftsmanship :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Don't worry about your English, your work speaks a common language we all understand. :thumbsup:

Back