• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just graduated from "Them what will, to them what have"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel a bit guilty after reading these posts. In western Montana most of our land is public. But I have set up a range by my cabin. I use the same ground I used to use for a playground when my kids were younger. As far as I know it is the only rifle range/playground combination around. No kids anymore, just shooters.

Same here. All kinds of land to go use but I have a 100 yard range set up in my small pasture. The joys of being in NW Montana is all the land open for public use.

Welcome to the club skierman. I got mine out of the way on the second day of shooting a muzzleloader (last nov.). cured the problem the same way.

Back