• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just sayin' "Hi!"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMan_03

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and just sayin' Hi!

I'm not new to muzzleloaders, but fairly new to building them. I've been shooting them for about 20 years, built a few kits, and built a few from Track of the Wolf.

I got the ML bug bad back in high school, and it hasn't faded yet...

Phil

Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite! Hope to hear more from you. Where are you located? Emery

Welcome from a fellow Wisconsinite! Hope to hear more from you. Where are you located? Emery

Phil,
Welcome to the MLF.Hope you will visit often
and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

howdy an welcome aboard you found a great site :thumbsup:
neal (50 cal)

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Emery, I live about 45 minutes west of Appleton, just south of Waupaca. Are you down near Milwaukee?

:hatsoff: Welcome to the forum PhilY. Glad to see that you found us. Lots of know how here and a good group to get you over any rough spots that you may encounter. Looking forward to reading your posts. By the way, I had an incident with "BUGS" in high school also, but this really ain't the place to discuss that. :shocked2: :shocked2: Vern

Back