• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Just Saying Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrowngunmaker

36 Cal.
Reaction score
:) Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and really have just now taken the time to try and learn a little something about it. I have been in the gunmaking business for a little over 30 years now. I have just relocated a few months ago and have really just gotten my business back up and running. I build mostly early Virginia and Carolina style smoothbores and rifles. I also build a lot of Northwest trade guns, Canoe guns and Dutch Fowlers.
I will try to check in the forum every day if not my wife Karlene will. :hatsoff:
Jackie

Welcome Jackie Brown!

Hope to see some of them shooters your building posted sometime.

:thumbsup:

Jackie Brown,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you with us, From your intro it looks like you
have a lot to contribute and we hoe you will do
so....Visit often.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back