• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

kentucky pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for the info,you are only one of a few that gave me a straight answer.There must be alot of kids that veiw this site some of the responses i recieved were quite childish.

I'm so sorry that I overlooked the subject of your question, but your question was very vague! You should include your subject in the question. :shake:

Before being too harsh you must realize there are many different "Kentucky Pistols" ranging from originals to those imported by Traditions, CVA, Lyman, Pedersoli and several other companies.

The parts for these are all different and cannot usually be substituted for a similar part in another make of gun.

More to the point, CVA no longer imports pistols from Ardesa (the maker in Spain) and the best source of parts is Deer Creek in Indiana.

They do not have a web site so you must call or write to them.

Deer Creek Products
6989 E Michigan Rd
Waldron, IN 46182

(765) 525-6181

If they do not have the parts you need you can try contacting Traditions.
Traditions is the current importer of the Ardesa guns.

Latest posts

Back