• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Kibler Colonial 54 Cal. w/ Exceptional Wood

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have the below rifle I assembled and completed this week. It has Kibler's exceptional wood. He had some that rated better than his normal best and I bought it. I have test fired it and it is very accurate. I am asking $2,100, which includes shipping and insurance to normal areas. I can and prefer to take payment by credit/debit card over the phone. Otherwise I take cashiers checks or USPS money orders. Due to my hesitation to sell it, the rifle will only be up a few days. Thanks for looking.

Colonial Style Rifle

Kibler Colonial Kit

Flintlock

Brass Hardware

Exceptional Grade Curly Maple Stock

Aquafortis/Oil Finish

Barrel and Lock are Browned

Chambers Colonial Virginia Lock

Kibler Single Trigger

Rice 54 Caliber 43 1/4” Swamped Barrel (1.125 to .800)

1-66 Twist

Square Bottom Rifling

Sliding Wood Patchbox

13 5/8” LOP

2 3/4” Drop

3/16” Cast Off

Colonial Rear Sight

Brass Blade Front sight

Assembled - July 5, 2019

Colonial a.jpg
Colonial b.jpg
Colonial c.jpg