• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Kibler Colonial

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all! I'm looking to buy a Kibler Colonial. My preference is a .58 cal smooth; but, beggars can't be choosers! I've been seeing how reliable and beautiful these long guns are, and how every Kibler owner loves theirs, so... I want one now! Haha. My price range is around $1400. Please feel free to reach out or send me in the right direction!

Shouldn't be hard to find, shake a tree and a kibler will fall out around here I'm sure you'll pick one up.

Alternatively maybe buy a kit, shake the box and it'll probably put itself together for you 😉

Stick with the 58 smooth it's a great choice and something will come up.

I just built a Kibler Colonial a few weeks ago. Enjoyed the assembly, it just takes attention to detail. Simple tools & abrasives are all you really need. There is plenty of information on the web in the form of videos to help if you have never built a blackpowder gun before. There are probably fellow muzzleloaders close by in Ohio that would love to help you out.

I have 2 new and unassembled Colonials. Both are 54 cal, one rifle and one smooth bore. Your choice of curly maple or walnut. I can assemble, finish and ship conus for $1550.00. 2 1/2 weeks turn around time.
WOW what a deal........ I guess I work slow. No way I would sell one of mine for less than $2,500.00. Even a B kit with shipping and a lock will run you $1,300 to $1,500

WOW what a deal........ I guess I work slow. No way I would sell one of mine for less than $2,500.00. Even a B kit with shipping and a lock will run you $1,300 to $1,500
Prices have gone up a bit in recent times I believe, could have got them when they were a fair bit cheaper 🤷

Or just a gentleman happy to help.

Price’s have to come down no matter what because if a business wants to prosper and survive that’s the bottom line even if the business owner offers an occasional free ship for a limited time or other little selling tactics because let’s face it this is not a product that is in very high demand and surely not a necessity. There are only so many of us that share the excitement and beauty of a fine or plane Muzzle Loader but when you factor in high shipping rates and Tax plus the Cost of the rifle it’s self even a plain jain from anyone is a real kick in the Ass jaw dropper and just robs the excitement right out of the hole buying ordeal. That’s my rant and I don’t care who agrees because at the end of the day it’s all about the almighty DOLLAR isn’t this the truth…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back