• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler Customer Service

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Received a replacement ramrod from Kibler Longrifles via UPS. It was broken because of negligence by UPS. I took a picture in the evening and sent it to Kibler's explaining that I would buy a replacement and have it shipped in my next kit purchase. The same night, I received an email from them saying they would take care of it.
Do they take time off at Kibler's Longrifles? I didn't expect an answer until at least start of business the next day.
I find their customer service to be outstanding and way above what I have experienced in the past with other companies.
Thank you Kibler Longrifles!
Duane

Same here. They have outstanding “customer first” approach and really take care of unforeseen issues or oversights. They took care of me immediately and happily. Great company and I truly enjoy telling others about them. Jim has done a great thing as well by making fine historic firearms more obtainable.

My lock had developed a weird two stage trigger pull. Half an hour after calling on a Thursday i had a return label. I dropped it in the mail Friday and had it back the following Thursday with all new internals. Great people. I can't wait until I can afford another.

Latest posts

Back