• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Kibler fowler,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is one built by famous professional gun builder Brad Emig of cabin creek muzzleloading that is aged similar
cabin creek.jpg
cabin creek2.jpg
to mine.

Last edited:
LOL, well i would like to thank all you people for your kind words! and encouraging someone such as myself. you really do make a person feel good! and i want to especially thank Mike in FL for those thoughts and opinions! i remember not that long ago when he was having trouble with a Kibler SMR i believe it was, that he was doing and having a bad time, and i was there to help and offer advice that he Glady took from myself and others! really it makes a man feel good to know others in the gun community stick together and help one another! and offer words of encouragement! thank you all so much! you are really wonderful people! and i won't forget it!
Mike, if I do not offend using your first name. I owe you an apology. I sincerely regret making the remarks about the Kibler you have for sale. I have no excuse. First, I'd like you to know I did not pay enough attention to your post to realize the Kibler smooth bore was for sale. My post damaged your chances of selling. I am now fully aware of my uncalled for hateful remarks. I had no right or need to disparage your efforts to assemble the gun. I hope this public apology is seen by all members. The fact is, your style and opinions on how to finish the stock is not my business. I can now plainly see my grievous error. What I think that contradicts what others think need not have been stated and should not have been stated. Even though your final product is not attractive to me, I can tell by all the positive responses that I am far from what the majority recognizes as A1 quality. I don't ask forgiveness because I don't deserve it. Your message caused me to take a serious look at myself and I found that I was far out of line. I sullied my own reputation here. To tell you I am sorry is vastly insufficient.
As I said, I have no excuse, but sort of an explanation. Too often I allow severe pain to alter my demeanor. I'm 76. For the past 11 years I have dealt with an inoperable spinal condition that creates severe pain. Each day is different. Good and bad. My pain score is normally about 7. Today it was 9. I suppose I was looking for a chance to lash out. That in itself is a disappointment to me and my precious Maker. This is not the first occasion. In a way, your message hit home very hard and I thank you for the wake up. When I say I am sorry, those are just words to you, but please believe I mean it as much as I've ever meant anything. I am allotted 4 Oxycodone pills per day, but some days they simply don't work. An increase in dosage is unavailable. Tomorrow I see another neurosurgeon, my 4th since the ailment started. I hold little hope for a fix. That, Mike, is absolutely not a reason to speak ill of your work. You mentioned helping me with the assembly of my Kibler. I had forgotten. My finished rifle ended up not as nice as your fowler. In no world was I entitled to say what I did. Best regards to you and those you hold dear.

Mike, if I do not offend using your first name. I owe you an apology. I sincerely regret making the remarks about the Kibler you have for sale. I have no excuse. First, I'd like you to know I did not pay enough attention to your post to realize the Kibler smooth bore was for sale. My post damaged your chances of selling. I am now fully aware of my uncalled for hateful remarks. I had no right or need to disparage your efforts to assemble the gun. I hope this public apology is seen by all members. The fact is, your style and opinions on how to finish the stock is not my business. I can now plainly see my grievous error. What I think that contradicts what others think need not have been stated and should not have been stated. Even though your final product is not attractive to me, I can tell by all the positive responses that I am far from what the majority recognizes as A1 quality. I don't ask forgiveness because I don't deserve it. Your message caused me to take a serious look at myself and I found that I was far out of line. I sullied my own reputation here. To tell you I am sorry is vastly insufficient.
As I said, I have no excuse, but sort of an explanation. Too often I allow severe pain to alter my demeanor. I'm 76. For the past 11 years I have dealt with an inoperable spinal condition that creates severe pain. Each day is different. Good and bad. My pain score is normally about 7. Today it was 9. I suppose I was looking for a chance to lash out. That in itself is a disappointment to me and my precious Maker. This is not the first occasion. In a way, your message hit home very hard and I thank you for the wake up. When I say I am sorry, those are just words to you, but please believe I mean it as much as I've ever meant anything. I am allotted 4 Oxycodone pills per day, but some days they simply don't work. An increase in dosage is unavailable. Tomorrow I see another neurosurgeon, my 4th since the ailment started. I hold little hope for a fix. That, Mike, is absolutely not a reason to speak ill of your work. You mentioned helping me with the assembly of my Kibler. I had forgotten. My finished rifle ended up not as nice as your fowler. In no world was I entitled to say what I did. Best regards to you and those you hold dear.

Very well said sir. I will pray for you and know chronic pain is such a terrible burden for anyone. God bless.

LOL, well i would like to thank all you people for your kind words! and encouraging someone such as myself. you really do make a person feel good! and i want to especially thank Mike in FL for those thoughts and opinions! i remember not that long ago when he was having trouble with a Kibler SMR i believe it was, that he was doing and having a bad time, and i was there to help and offer advice that he Glady took from myself and others! really it makes a man feel good to know others in the gun community stick together and help one another! and offer words of encouragement! thank you all so much! you are really wonderful people! and i won't forget it!
My sincere apology did not show up here. Don't get posted yet for some reason. Anyway, I AM sorry, dreadfully so.I have no excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back