• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE KIBLER SMR 36 CAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
just in time for squirrel season. here is a 36 cal. Kibler SMR. it is a tack driving beauty! i put it together about a years ago. it has had about 200 shots down it. it is a fine gun. it was done in nut brown and the metal greyed. i have decided to sell it to make room for more. i am selling it at $1650 shipped.
36-1.jpg
36 (1).JPG
36 (10).JPG
36 (11).JPG
36 (12).JPG
36 (13).JPG
36 (14).JPG
36 (15).JPG
shipped. it is zeroed in and ready to rock.

Attachments

• 36 (2).JPG
    36 (2).JPG
    4.3 MB
  • 36 (16).JPG
    36 (16).JPG
    4.6 MB
Last edited:
Back