• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Kibler Woodsrunner, Cherry, .45 Cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrailWalker

32 Cal
Reaction score
Up for grabs is a .45 Kibler Woodsrunner that was put together and finished by forum member Wayne Estes. Wayne has been building rifles for decades and does exceptional work; this rifle is a testament to his skill and craftsmanship. He did a small amount of distressing to the stock and it has a nice worn in and comfortable feel. The lock and trigger are torch-blued, while the barrel has a Formula 44/40 finish (two coats) giving it a soft dark gray color. Wayne also added some minimalistic carving to the stock for some additional character— a really nice touch.

Included with the sale is a brass ramrod (to include the original wooden rod) and spare frizzen.

This rifle has seen very little use. I’ve had it out for a short range session in order to sight it in (it’s zeroed for 50 yards) and took it to the Fawn Creek Rendezvous in Montana where I did quite well with it during the rifle course. I’m asking $1,550 shipped or will consider trade for a .36 cal SMR of equal value. I recently traded off my Kibler SMR in order to acquire a Dick Miller Armstrong rifle (a .45), and I feel having a second .45 would be redundant. I’ve found myself missing the SMR already and I’m itching for another. That’s my only reason for selling.

Should someone want to buy the rifle outright, I accept most forms of payment (including electronic options). Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Attachments

• IMG_3414.jpeg
    IMG_3414.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3421.jpeg
    IMG_3421.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3415.jpeg
    IMG_3415.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3416.jpeg
    IMG_3416.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3417.jpeg
    IMG_3417.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3418.jpeg
    IMG_3418.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3419.jpeg
    IMG_3419.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My goodness, guys! I was having some issues with the uploading feature and the ad posted before I had the opportunity to add all the particulars. Bear with me, please. Your patience is much appreciated. 🙏

Last edited:
Back