• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Kibler Woodsrunner, completed, .50 cal

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This one is fancy maple. .50 cal. Never fired. Carved by myself. Steel is browned, brass is all antiqued. Finished in iron nitrate.

Asking $1650 shipped. PM me if you're interested. More pics available on request.

Attachments

• IMG_2028.JPG
    IMG_2028.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2036.JPG
    IMG_2036.JPG
    10.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2037.JPG
    IMG_2037.JPG
    9.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2038.JPG
    IMG_2038.JPG
    10.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2041.JPG
    IMG_2041.JPG
    12.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2029.JPG
    IMG_2029.JPG
    14.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My father in law told me he got it in the '60s from an old timer in Vermont who'd spent a lifetime making Windsor chairs for a living. It's a prized possession of mine.
my little brother died of a heart attack 3 months ago. he was 57, i am 67, he was a professional carpenter all his life. he had a table in one of his shops that he set a bandsaw sharpener on. it is old! he lived across the road from me, i guess it is mine now if i want it, i am sure his wife has no use for it. yours is very cool,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Latest posts

Back