• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just passing on unattributed, unverified and unlikely info but there's supposed to be a Hawken and/or fowler next.

Now, if a Hawken flinter it just seems like it might be a full stock.
I've emailed a couple times to find out and they may have a standard response but last reply I got was a Hawken is about 2 years out. I agree it would make sense to be an older full stock flintlock version but who knows, they may try to open up their market a bit and go with a half stock percussion Jacob and Samuel Hawken plains rifle. That's kind of what I'm hoping for. In any event, I'm guessing as the process is refined, the time it takes for Kibler to set up and release a new rifle will become shorter and shorter.

I think Mr Kibler hasnt produced a percussion alternative beacuse he simply loves the flintlock era. Simple enough. But as I recall he has stated down the road that he has a Hawken planned for down the line. I wonder if it may be a flinter also? full stocked? Fun to speculate.

Latest posts

Back