• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kit is finally finished!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope , that's long gone. As I said, I can't get my web guy to take those guns down. I'm going to have to figure out how to make a web site, if you want anything done , you have to do it yourself.... :shake:

Mike, that's a fine piece, it really is. This may sound a bit ignorant, but what skill level would it take to put that together? I gaurantee you my rifle wouldn't look anything like that!

Mike,,the only problem I see with that gun,,and its a real problem you should have caught with your experience bud,,,,,IT SHOULD BELONG TO ME!!!!!! After seeing what you do, makes me almost afraid to start my project...but,,it will be good for me if for no other reason that to keep me outta depression this winter. Mike,,i aint suckin' up,,hell we friends already,,,but you DO put a heap of soul in a gun,,im impressed every time I see pics and I own two of yours alread,,although,,,my 50incher is the best one you'v built!!,,I TOTALLY love that gun Mike.

Great looking rifle! What did you use on the barrel to get it that grey color? im redoing my rifle and would like to put that color on mine.. Any info on what you used would be great.

Skagan said:
Mike, that's a fine piece, it really is. This may sound a bit ignorant, but what skill level would it take to put that together? I gaurantee you my rifle wouldn't look anything like that!

Bruce:
You could do it, the only difficult part is the relief carving, just my opinion and that just takes practice. If you want to try/practice I can bring up some plain maple scrap for you to work on, or you can always just omit the carving and make it more of a poor boy type. It would still shoot the same.
Jeff

Back