• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kodiak & Books

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sekiar

36 Cal.
Reaction score
I just ordered a Kodiak .72 caliber from Cabela's on sale for $899.00 which is about $200. off their catalog price. I finally gave up on finding a good used one and figured the price would probably not drop any time soonb. A couple days ago I was in Borders(book store) and found two great books in their discount book area. "WEAPONS" a visual history of arms and armor. This book has some of the best photos of very early arms, matchlocks, wheel locks, flintlocks, etc. that I've seen any where. In fact there was a number of firearm photos that I'd never seen any where before. A It cost $10.00 The other book is "REMINGTON FIREARMS" at $5.00. Hope placing this in this section is ok...if not please move or remove.

Permission to be jealous?

I've been wanting one of those Kodiak .72s for a long time.

I have one and they are a fun gun. Bring plenty of balls and powder to the range, because everybody will want to shoot it...once! I am waiting for a conical mold for mine. They will be just for fun.

Back