• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kristy took My TC Hawken's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcdflint

32 Cal.
Reaction score
album

My hunting Buddie Kristy took My TC 50 Cal. Hawkens.....Darn !!!! Thank God I still have the "54" !!!!! Have anyone seen Her ????

.....If anyone See's Her in the woods of Ohio. Tell Her "GET ONE" !!!! LOL !!!!

Kristy046.jpg

Heres Kristy at Tusco Rifle Club (Midvale ,Ohio). She had a shot at a doe durn muzzleloader season in Ohio Here but just didn't connected. She did get a Buck durn the bow season thuis Year. He first Year hunting and shooting ....Jeff p.s. I'm Proud of Her !!!

Kristy004.jpg

Kristy on first deer hunt. I hope more Guys take there Women out hunting (Kids too) ...Jeff

Way to go Kristy! With a bow no less! I have tried to encourage Suze to shoot a bow with me, but she claims she can't pull it back. If you seen my bows, it is not like there is a shortage of bows to try! I am happy to get this start with the ml'er and hopefully it will grow.

Latest posts

Back