• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lancaster pics

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fred,
VERY nice rifle...and i like that molding on the bottom of the stock....haven't done one with that ...yet :hmm: But i will, cus i like it!

and Tim does great work dosn't he!....I wanna send 2 PB and other stuff off to him, but cat fud bills are getting in the way :surrender:

fred, could you make custom PB's? even with the eye problem going on....we ALL need a nice PB sometimes out here....and the hinge lines and stuff is the hard part to learn and do~ what say ye?

Thanks...Pbox hinges can be made at least 3 different ways....some more HC than others. Because they're labor intensive, anyways for me, won't make to sell.

Am developing my photography skills which I find a lot more difficult than building LRs. Here's a couple addt'l pics from a different camera. Can't quite get it right...really should read the instruction book.....Fred

elegantly done Fred, as always.
you and Tim have been a great team.
I'll bet he's gonna miss your work, as are we all.
/mike

Thanks guys. Have known Tim Adlam for 30 some years and he's a very artistic, talented engraver. Somehow he can put "different hats on" according to the time period of the engraving. Luckily for me, he lives only 50 miles away. He also does gold inlaying and other methods in steel parts and collaborates w/ a nearby gunshop for the modern stuff and some restoration of engraving....Fred

Thanks once more....asre shooting the builds....just before finishing, some functional shots are taken w/ fairly stiff loads. The bbl is then unbreeched, thoroughly cleaned and lubed.... reassembled and ready for browning. Same w/ the lock...browned and sparsely lubed w/ bearing grease.

I'm always amazed at the ignition speed of the White Lightning TH liners....nearly takes the fun out of a flintlock?....Fred

WE ain't gonna let him quit....we want 'just one more'......kinda like the potatoe chip thingie! :haha:

hope you don't mind, but i took the liberty of printing your photos and putting them up in my little workshop ... that way, if ever i think that i'm getting good at this stuff, i can just glance over and see what good is really ll about.

your work is simply fabulous!

:hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back