• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Last day last light

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks every body for the congratz.
She was a seven year old herd cow, I got two hundred and fifty lbs of boned out meat off her.
Biggest and oldest cow I have ever harvested.
I'm a little bummed at my self.
I had to put down my last mule summer before last and was intending on getting a couple this spring.
Coulden't find the ones I wanted locally so I held off.
Two days of packing meat out, six miles one way, two thousand vertical twice each day is enough for me.
I'll be a mule skinner by spring.
:haha:

Idaho Ron said:
Greenmtnboy said:
Just close your eyes and picture me standing next to a herd cow with no teeth in the dark timber.
:haha:

:rotf: :rotf:
Been there done that. Next week I plan on trying to find a bull. I hope I get some snow, but it is almost 70 degrees here. Ron

Good luck Ron my buddy that lives in Driggs got his cow first day first light in island park north of him this Idaho muzzleloader season.
Said he was almost run over by four wheelers coming in as he was packing out.

Back