• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Le Page from Pedersoli.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncaninfrance

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Thought you might like to see some pics I took of a Le Page owned by a friend of mine. It is a Target Standard .45 smoothbore by David Pedersoli from circa 1810
Hope it works!!
Duncan
5c26ae0d.jpg
[/img]
4d8ea46d.jpg
[/img]
1dc359a6.jpg
[/img]
88bc7d86.jpg
[/img]

Nice Pistol. Do you know how it shoots? Always wondered about a smoothbore pistol.

I will see him next Sunday so will ask him then. Once the weather gets a bit better we are going to do some serious air polluting!
Duncan

Beautiful piece. I'm lusting after the trigger though. Those single set triggers that were put on those pistols are the best I have seen.

OK, now I get it. I thought the Le Page dueling pistol was a little later along...1830+??

Beautiful pistol.

Regards, sse

Latest posts

Back