• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN left handed smooth bore flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newguy

32 Cal
Reaction score
i have scorched the earth in search for a simple non fancy gun ole squirrel getter! i know things aren't free but not looking to break the bank. any info will be greatly appreciated.

Left handed 12 Gauge Flintlock Trade Gun. Brad Emig of Cabin Creek Tuned Siler Lock (receipt available, $200+). Weighs just 5lb 14oz. Barrel measures 36 3/8" x 1" taper to 0.835". Bore is bright. Breech end of the stock has been bedded. 52 ¼" overall length, 14 3/16" length of trigger pull, 2 ¼" drop at the heel. Might be a bit tough on squirrels, but I bet it would work!
Dave
#382 LH Trade Gun (2).JPG
DSC03716.JPG

Dave thank you sir yes i didn't clarify looking for 62. I'd say she would roll a squirrel real nice though beautiful gun sir.

Left Handed Caywood English Fowler, 20 Gauge (62 Caliber) Smoothbore Flintlock. Deluxe walnut stock upgrade. Patchbox upgrade. Sling swivel/stud upgrade. Tear drop lock panel upgrade. Barrel is 37 1/2" long. Overall length is 52 3/4". 2 3/4" drop at the heel. 13 5/8" length of trigger pull. 7lb 4oz. New, unfired condition. Despite being unfired, it has a few very minor dings from "safe rash" being stored and bumping into other gun stocks. Bore is bright and shiny. Today's price with the upgrades would be $3410 with a wait time for completion.

Attachments

• DSC02379.JPG
    DSC02379.JPG
    781.2 KB
  • DSC02388.JPG
    DSC02388.JPG
    540.7 KB
Last edited:
Left Handed Caywood English Fowler, 20 Gauge (62 Caliber) Smoothbore Flintlock. Deluxe walnut stock upgrade. Patchbox upgrade. Sling swivel/stud upgrade. Tear drop lock panel upgrade. Barrel is 37 1/2" long. Overall length is 52 3/4". 2 3/4" drop at the heel. 13 5/8" length of trigger pull. 7lb 4oz. New, unfired condition. Despite being unfired, it has a few very minor dings from "safe rash" being stored and bumping into other gun stocks. Bore is bright and shiny. Today's price with the upgrades would be $3410 with a wait time for completion.
lord that's beautiful! i just bought one for 1k. do you build guns? if you still have this one in a few months, i will be calling on you !

Back