• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Let's see those caplock squirrel rifles!!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the life of me I can't really find anything about the Crockett to complain about. It's certainly as accurate as any little rifle out there. I don't have a jag for mine, either. I just use an old .22LR jag and that seems to work okay.

My Crockett came with a aluminum ramrod,where can I get a decent non-metal one? Fiberglass maybe.
It came that way new in the box.

I just ordered a bunch of blank wooden rods and made an extra for mine. I still have the original wood one which stays on the rifle.

hanshi said:
I don't have a jag for mine, either. I just use an old .22LR jag and that seems to work okay.
Dang,Never thought of that Thanks Hanshi

Back