• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Loading stand for sgle shot pistols

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davy

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures of single shot muzzleloader pistol stands? I am trying to gather ideas about making one, and would appreciate any idears! Does anyone make one commercially? :grin:

Thanx

Davy

Look back through the older pages on this pistol section- there is a great one-size-fits-all image there.

Well I assume I found the right one .. it does not say one size fits all .. but it is enuff to start with! Thanx kind sir! :grin:

Davy

Can't find the one I was thinking of either!- it was adjustable through two dimensions, but I can't find it now!

There are these:
[url] http://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/149770[/url]/

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's one I bought a while back. It's kind of home made but works very well and is particularly useful for revolvers. It shouldn't be too difficult to make something similar yourself. The main stem bolts into the base and could be unscrewed for packing. The main advantage with this design is that you can adjust it to fit any pistol/revolver but I've found that once it's adjusted it seems to suit all of my guns without further fiddling.

Tight Wad :thumbsup:

32.jpg

Now thats not a bad design neether! :hmm: It could be modded to work! :grin:

Thanx Amigo!

Don't know if this picture thing will work or not. If it does, this is a stand I built for my pistol. It works well for loading and display.

P7100002.jpg

Back