• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lonesome Dove Cimarron Walker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sekiar39

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I've just ordered a Cimarron Walker and can hardly wait for it to arrive. Have anyone seen or have one of these?
This is the Lonesome Dove model. Thanks in advance for any info.

W.F. Call
Good deal, I haven't had the opportunity to handle one of the Lonesome Dove Walkers, but own several other Cimarron cartridge firearms and I've have no complaints. Fit and finish is outstanding. I understand their customer service is top notch, but since I haven't had any problems I haven't had the need to contact them.

For your entertainment Robert "Gus McCrae" Duvall's Walker carried in LD.
Photographed at the LD exhibition of the TX University of San Marcos.
I hope the pic is legal here?!
Long Johns Wolf

Attachments

• 1-P1000953.RW2-002.jpg
    1-P1000953.RW2-002.jpg
    160.4 KB
For your entertainment Robert "Gus McCrae" Duvall's Walker carried in LD.
Photographed at the LD exhibition of the TX University of San Marcos.
I hope the pic is legal here?!
Long Johns Wolf
Any idea what the beads are at the top of the recoil shield? If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were welds… in fact I don’t know better. Did some misguided knot head weld the hammer?

Massive, beautiful and the smoothest action I've seen in a long time. Now, all I need is wheels. Yes UPS delivered it today! If I can figure out how to add a photo later I will. Thanks for allowing me to share my good experience with my new toy. Charles

My older Uberti also has a very smooth action. Smoother than any of my other six guns.

Whoever made that sign for Gus's Walker didn't know the difference between it and a Dragoon.

Back