• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Longrifles

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been looking at track for years and have wanted to buy lots of rifles/ fowlers. I just ordered a caywood wilson in .50 and .62 smooth bore. Makes sence to me only so I can learn to shoot both in flint. Ive been shooting t/cs percuion for the last 6 years and have enjoyed that but wanted something different. Looking at tracks offerings over the years has made me pick what I wanted price and utility wise. Caywood gives me the chance to get both rifle and fowler without the extra 1000. for another stock. I have up graded the wood a little to make it as pretty as a trade gun can be, but will use it as should be used. Not a gun safe queen. One of these years I might get a full custom gun made but if I do it will be used as it should also, its a tool that should be used for its intented perpuse and enjoyed and any marks put upon it are its rites of passage.

John

Latest posts

Back