• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Looking to buy a flintlock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another nearby source of information and "stuff" is Charlie Stone at Neshanic Depot, Route 611, Ottsville,Pa 610-847-5627. The prices are higher but Charlie is willing to teach you everything he knows. Be ready to deal with a real horse trader when you go. You'll see the "Muzzleloaders" sign on the right as you climb a hill a few miles north of Doylestown.
Old Salt

Holy Cow is Charlie Stone the guy who owned the Neshanic Depot when it was in Neshanic NJ? If so I am amazed he's still alive. That old codger got me started in muzzleloading in the mid-70's and sold several of my horns, knives, and 2 custom Hawken rifles I made on consignment. Darned son of a gun let a guy take one of my consignment guns to a rendezvous for a weekend! I was ready to tomahawk him! He even ran for Governor in NJ one year. What a character. I ran back and forth between his place and Dixon's in the late 70's when Dixon was in his first store. Those were some great days. Greg Dixon was still a kid and Chuck wasn't a grandpa yet. But he looked it. ::

100% sure he is the same guy; he talks about the old store in NJ and has his posters of bad NJ politicians. I think that he might live in the store at times... he has a full kitchen/living area, and is pretty much open every day (even Christmas). I think he even said at one point that he gave the guy at Dixon's his start.

Latest posts

Back