• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lost friend

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rics82

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this should go here or somewhere else on the forum. I have lost track of a good friend by the name of Ron Jackson. He got me started in muzzleloading many years ago. Last I heard he moved from Ohio to Wyoming in 1996 or so. Any info would be great!Thanks

You could try him, don't know if it's the same Ron Jackson...

(From google white pages:)

Ron Jackson, (307) 433-8707, 731 Pike St, Cheyenne, WY 82009

For a scarecrow, you're pretty awsome.

Funny, but I was driving up to Pontiac, Michigan, to see my wife's sister (has brain cancer) and all the way up I-75 I would see signs for exiting to Flint, Michigan. Every time I saw a sign I'd say "Got flint?". It got to the point that my wife said "Shut up!".

Funny how things stick in your head.....just gotta laugh at the thought...."Hey honey,,,,'got flint?'".

Sorry, folks...got a strange sense of humor to deal with....

Wait a minute. Just a minute.

You spend countless hours building and using 250 year old designs of weapons, and then give yourself additional grief by hunting with those weapons even though much cheaper and more efficient designs are easier to come by, and we're supposed to think your sense of humor is strange.

Heck, we ALL have a strange sense of humor or we wouldn't be here. You is among friends here always. ::

Back