• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Louisiana bayou country

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Lancaster County, PA!

Ages ago ate at the Commanders Palace in New Orleans. Had much better meals at cajun homes on the edge of the salt. Remember big dove shoots on plantations. Shooting flooded timber ducks cold water up to the top of my chest waders in January. Unbelievable meals at little shacks.
I do not know about reincarnation. But if it is real the Lord could bring me back in a skiff where you are.

Another Howdy from North Texas. We hunted across the line from DeKalb TX in Louisiana. Rained every day, the cabin was built into a bluff with a 2 inch pipe from a spring into the sink. Kept a cap on it until needed. Never forget that hunt!! Was my first taste of Boudin!
Welcome to the forum.

Back