• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lunch time hunt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamu

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Well I had an 1 hr and 1/2 lunch break to and decided to see if any tree eats where out and about. I also wanted to try out a bag I sewed up to use instead of a possible bag. The bag worked out great and I think that is how I'll go for here on out... back to the rats well I heard one in a white oak tree and slide over and set up shop. Squirrel came down and posted up on a stump and I left the #5s fly. I thought for sure that when the smoke cleared there would be a dead squirrel there.. NOPE!!!!!! Work into what i thought was range on a big old fox squirrel and once again smoke cleared and no rat... man this smoothbore 62 cal is going to drive me crazy.. any recommendations on loads or what would be great...
20181104_122128.jpg

Latest posts

Back