• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

CLOSED Lyman Great Plains 54 Set

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Lyman Great Plains .54 Rifle and Pistol set, both 1992 vintage. Bores are excellent on each, I really doubt these were ever fired. $850 shipped where legal only.
If these cant sell as a set, I might be open to offers individually.
IMG_4206.jpeg
IMG_4211.jpeg
IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4208.jpeg
IMG_4209.jpeg
IMG_4210.jpeg
IMG_4212.jpeg
IMG_4213.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg
IMG_4215.jpeg

What is the deal with the patch box on the rifle? Was that added on by the previous owner or were they offered / built with them back in 1992? I've never seen a GPR with one before.

Boy would I like to have that set. $850 is a good deal. I don't suppose my birthday is less than a week gone by would do me any good. I'd hate to pay shipping for my own birthday gift, though.

Back