• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Made in Belgium SxS 410 bore percussion shotgun?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A friend of mine can into a lot of Black powder guns and this is one of them. This light and handy little side by side has my undivided attention. It is a side by side (what looks to be) 410 bore percussion shotgun. The only marks we can see on it is "Made in Belgium". The barrels are Octagon to round, and it has what looks to be a small leaf ( or sea shell) brass patch box. The gun is in great shape and functions as it should. It is so light and handy and would make an excellent small game gun. I'll get some pics when I go over there today. Anyone familiar with one of these.

Here's a few pics. I'm REALLY interested in this gun. Can anyone give me a ball park value?
KIMG0829.jpg
KIMG0832.jpg
KIMG0833.jpg
KIMG0830.jpg
KIMG0831.jpg

send it to me and i will analyze it for you! in fact give me your address and i will send you a shipping label! second thought i will come and get it!
something about a 410 that cranks my motor!
i concur with what others have said about it. hard to study without it being unmounted and any or all marks shown. condition makes me think it was either refurbished or just displayed and used to shoot rats or crows.
the bore condition is what will determine value. bad bores = 150 display.
good bores = 450-600 bundle of fun!

IMO, deerstalkert, is right on the target for the potential value of the double. I bought a DGW single barrel from the 60’s and it is my favorite woods gun. Light weight and just plain fun to shoot. If you have a chance to examine the bores, make sure that it is not loaded. Also use a micrometer to get an idea of bore size. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back